January 28 - February 4, 2017
Two Huge Mountains - one awesome Village
Vast, varied terrain for first-time skiers and seasoned shredders
Over 200 runs, 8,171 acres of terrain, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers!
PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola connects two side-by- side mountains
Luxury 2bd/2ba condo suites located in the Village
Amazing Village that is perfect for lots of après ski parties!
Don't wait - spots will sell out fast! Send in your check now!
“Early Bird” Cash Discount: $1,549 (One check, full payment by August 20, 2016)
Our BCSC Package includes:
- 7 nights luxury lodging at the Delta Whistler Suites
- Located in the Village, at 4308 Main St. Whistler, BC VON 1B4
- All units are 2Bed/2 Bath condos, 800-850 sq. ft.
- Fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, TV, WIFI, ski storage, washer/dryer.
- Outdoor heated pool with indoor access; both indoor/outdoor Jacuzzis; fitness center.
- 5 out of 7 day lift tickets, good for both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain.
- Welcome Party, Wine & Cheese Party, & more!
AIR & GROUND TRANSPORTATION (Flight schedule is subject to change)
- Round Trip Air from LAX to Vancouver Airport on Air Canada
- Deluxe Motor coach transportation to and from Vancouver Airport & our condos
Saturday, Jan.28, 2017:
AC 573 DEP Los Angeles (LAX) 1200PM, ARR Vancouver (YVR) 253PM
Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017:
AC 554 Depart Vancouver (YVR) 205PM, Arrive Los Angeles (LAX) 455PM
We are flying on Air Canada Airlines and are subject to any changes, made by the airlines, to prices, scheduled times, baggage fees, fuel surcharges, etc. See airline website for Baggage guidelines and fees.
*Once ticket is issued, if you need changes, you must deal directly with Air Canada.
Passport: Everyone will need a Valid Passport. It must not expire for six (6) months from the date of return. Thus, must not expire before August 4, 2017!
Optional Picnic: We are in the process of setting up a picnic, details TBD.
Insurance cost is $95.00 and is highly recommended. Must be purchased by 10/1/16. Ask Trip Leader for a Trip Insurance info.
State Licensing: BCSC’s Seller of Travel number is: #2084767-40 & Ski.Com #222796-50.
To Sign Up:
1. Download Whistler 2017 Trip Sign Up Form
2. Mail in your payment to BCSC
Payments can also be made on the BCSC website. (see below)
All checks must be made payable to: “Beach Cities Ski Club”, or, “BCSC”
Mail checks to: BCSC
P.O. Box 313
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
Installment Payment Schedule: (Check or Credit Card)
$500 – Due now to hold your spot!
* YOU MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY December 15, 2016 or you risk being assessed a late fee ($25 or more)
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be emailed to: email@example.com
We have to adhere to our Ski.Com contract and cancellation policy, which is:
- $50, if you cancel 90 days prior to departure, plus any supplier penalties
- $100 if you cancel 89-60 days prior to departure, plus any supplier penalties
- $200 if you cancel 59-31 days prior to departure, plus any supplier penalties
- No refund if you cancel within 31 days prior to departure
If you have any further questions, please contact: HeidiKress/Bruce Lee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beach Cities Ski Club’s California Seller of Travel ID #2084767-40